- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness.*
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises*
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Cools and refreshes upon contact.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin — ideal for first aid treatment for athletes.
Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Odorless and non-greasy, the gel is cooling and quickly absorbed into the skin.
Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French Alps, Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder, and leg pain; swelling from injuries; bruises; or after a surgery.* The gel cools and refreshes upon contact. Its non-greasy, water-based formula is absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving no residue.
A homeopathic medicine, Arnicare Gel does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, capsaicin, fragrances, dyes, or parabens. It does not mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious condition.
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or planning surgery, consult a doctor before using this product. Stop using and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.