- Increases Bone Collagen Formation*
- Increases Calcium Binding Sites*
- Promotes Bone Pliability*
- Increases Bone Mineral Density (BMD)*
- Boosts the Effectiveness of Dietary and Supplemental Calcium*
- Helps Maintain Positive Osteoblast Balance*
- Advanced Calcium Delivery System*
The National Institutes of Health reports that it takes both calcium and collagen to build strong healthy bones. Collagen makes up 30% of your bone. Collagen serves as the “binding sites” for calcium and gives bone the pliability it needs to withstand physical stress. Age-related diminution of collagen leads to brittle bones and low BMD. The ch-OSA® in Collagenizer® ULTRA increases bone collagen formation and increases BMD (bone mineral density)*. The choline and inositol help maintain “osteo-balance,” ensuring proper renewal of bone*. The MK7 makes sure calcium gets delivered to the bone site*. Vitamin B12 together with choline protects against collagen breakdown*.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or planning surgery, consult a doctor before using this product. Stop using and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.