Boiron Arnicare Cream relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Light and unscented, the moisturizing cream is ideal to massage sore muscles and joints.
Benefits and Features:
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Lubricating texture aids in massaging sore muscles; painful joints such as wrists, shoulders, knees; and aching feet and backs.
- Spreads smoothly to cover larger areas.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French mountains, Boiron Arnicare Cream relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder or leg pain; stiffness; swelling from injuries; and bruises.* The cream’s moisturizing texture is ideal to massage sore muscles, joints, and feet. Light and easily spread, it may be preferred for use on faces or to cover larger areas.
This homeopathic medicine does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, capsaicin, fragrances, dyes, or parabens. It does not mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious problem.
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or planning surgery, consult a doctor before using this product. Stop using and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.