What if I take medication or have a medical condition?
Phone and Email Communication
When you contact us by phone or email concerning specific health questions, we are limited in the amount and type of information we can legally supply. We may explain the structure/function claims approved by the FDA, but any advice outside those parameters would be considered prescribing by the FDA and so is not allowed.
We will do our best to supply you with resources concerning current research in the health foods industry, like the information contained in the articles section of our website. Thanks in advance for your patience in this matter.
What is your return policy?
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused or tried within reasonable limits as determined by us.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You may return any unopened product within 30 days of purchase with the original receipt, and you will receive a full refund of like purchase tender (minus shipping and handling). [Customer is responsible for return postage.]
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements. A 15% re-stocking fee will be applied on all returns over $200.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will only refund the full amount paid for an item as indicated on the required receipt, which may include deductions for sales and special deals which were applied at the time of the original purchase.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 5730 Cypress Creek Parkway, Houston TX 77069, United States.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Betsy’s Health Foods, 5730 Cypress Creek Parkway, Houston TX 77069, United States
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you live in the Houston area, you may also return your product to our brick and mortar location (same address as above) in person. Just bring us your product and receipt, and our friendly sales staff will be pleased to help you.
What is the purpose of this site?
- The products and statements made on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The statements provided on this site are for informational purposes only and are not intended as substitutes for professional advice from a health care provider or for the information contained on the product themselves.
- You should not use this site to diagnose or treat any health problems or to prescribe any medication or other treatment. You should consult with your doctor or health care provider before beginning a diet, exercise or supplementation program or before taking any supplement, or if you have or suspect you may have a health problem.
- Weight management: Supports a weight management program that includes exercise and a calorie, carbohydrate or fat-restricted diet.
This website and all content available on this website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of this website, that your use of this website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this website, and that Betsy's Health Foods, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this website.
- From time to time, there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to products descriptions, pricing, and availability. Betsy's Health Foods, Inc. reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).